Saturday, December 11, 2010

Last Week 2010

We only have one more week of seminars for 2010 and we will be spending most of it in New York visiting Anne Fitzgibbon's Harmony Program. Our schedule in New York is packed. Some of the highlights are dinner with Jamie Bernstein, a meeting with people at the League of American Orchestras, and a trip to the TED offices. All this in 3 days! After that we are back in Boston tying up loose ends and then breaking for the holidays. I am especially looking forward to this break because for me it means I get to see my daughter and my husband whom I've missed dearly these past months in Boston.

This past week we've been talking a lot about marketing, budgeting and fundraising. Ellen Pfeifer, NEC's public relations manager talked to us about press releases, mailing lists, and media. We also talked a lot about online marketing.

Now I have a list of things I need to get done in order to bring myself up to date with all the social media resources starting by linking all of my different accounts. I would like to invite all of you to follow me on twitter if you are not already.
You can follow me @ mariemontilla

I have a private profile on facebook but on my list is to create a facebook PAGE which I will let you know when it's up.  Until then, have a great weekend!

No comments: